Fees for inland waterway inspections
- Inland nautical examination + doctor's rating: 10.000 HUF
I and II. class off-shore (marine) recreational craft driver's eligibility examination
- first examination of health fitness + doctor's rating: 20.000.- HUF
- periodic examination of health and fitness + doctor's rating: 15.000.- HUF
III. and IV. class marine recreational craft drivers
- examination of health fitness + doctor's rating: 15.000.- HUF
Naval Medical Examinations Charges
- The charges for Maritime Medical Examinations prescribed by Aida, Carnival, Royal, Norwegian, Seabourn and the 35 Boat Company depend on the different health requirements of the Ship Company and the position to be held (eg.: CASINO or FOOD HANDLER or might be MUSICIAN position) and there will be different amount of required tests and thus the fee for NEW HIRE and RETURNING CREW positions.
Prizes may also depend on the age of the candidate and the vessel's route, as they may have to take vaccinations.
For this reason, the fees for Naval Investigations will be made on request and emailed on the basis of the required TEST PROTOCOL OF THE COMPANY, the POSITION AND THE VESSEL ROUTE.
The price of Carnival, Royal, Norwegian, etc. examinations' price depends on the position (eg, Casino or Food Handler) and other factors, for example, New Hire and Returning Crew. It may also depend on the vessel's pathway, as it may have to take vaccinations.
Therefore, the fee for the examination will be based on the company's protocol, position and ship route.